Published on in Vol 6, No 5 (2022): May
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/33262, first published .
- Gulliver A, Morse A, Banfield M. Cancer Survivors’ Experiences of Navigating the Australian Health Care System for Physical and Mental Health Care Needs. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(5):3988 View
- Rivera Rivera J, Borger T, Sizemore Y, Burris J. Similarities and differences across the underlying dimensions of social functioning in rural and nonrural cancer survivors: A mixed‐methods study. The Journal of Rural Health 2023;39(2):434 View
- Bernacchi V, LeBaron V, Porter K, Zoellner J, DeGuzman P. Barriers and facilitators to resilience for rural cancer survivors during COVID‐19. Public Health Nursing 2023;40(5):595 View
- Keimweiss S, Gurolnick A, Grant S, Burris J, Studts J, Lewis-Thames M. “Just give it to us straight!”: a qualitative analysis of midwestern rural lung cancer survivors and caregivers about survivorship care experiences. Journal of Cancer Survivorship 2023 View
- Martin M, Rice K, Murray C, Rock A, Usher K. Distress and psychosocial support seeking: A comparison of rural and metropolitan oncology patient experiences. Australian Journal of Rural Health 2023 View