Published on in Vol 3, No 2 (2019): Apr-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12132, first published .
- Peña-Alves S, Greene K, Ray A, Glenn S, Hecht M, Banerjee S. “Choose Today, Live Tomorrow”: A Content Analysis of Anti-Substance Use Messages Produced by Adolescents. Journal of Health Communication 2019;24(6):592 View
- Greene K, Ray A, Choi H, Glenn S, Lyons R, Hecht M. Short term effects of the REAL media e-learning media literacy substance prevention curriculum: An RCT of adolescents disseminated through a community organization. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 2020;214:108170 View
- Ray A, Greene K, Pristavec T, Hecht M, Miller-Day M, Banerjee S. Exploring indicators of engagement in online learning as applied to adolescent health prevention: a pilot study of REAL media. Educational Technology Research and Development 2020;68(6):3143 View
- Greene K, Choi H, Glenn S, Ray A, Hecht M. The Role of Engagement in Effective, Digital Prevention Interventions: the Function of Engagement in the REAL Media Substance Use Prevention Curriculum. Prevention Science 2021;22(2):247 View
- Mandal S, Shah C, Peña-Alves S, Hecht M, Glenn S, Ray A, Greene K. Understanding the spread of prevention and cessation messages on social media for substance use in youth. Aslib Journal of Information Management 2020;73(2):240 View