Published on in Vol 4, No 8 (2020): August
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/20836, first published .
- Smith T, Pearson M, Smith M, Fletcher J, Irving L, Lister S. Effectiveness of caregiver interventions for people with cancer and non-cancer-related chronic pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Pain 2022;16(1):71 View
- LeBaron V, Alam R, Bennett R, Blackhall L, Gordon K, Hayes J, Homdee N, Jones R, Lichti K, Martinez Y, Mohammadi S, Ogunjirin E, Patel N, Lach J. Deploying the Behavioral and Environmental Sensing and Intervention for Cancer Smart Health System to Support Patients and Family Caregivers in Managing Pain: Feasibility and Acceptability Study. JMIR Cancer 2022;8(3):e36879 View
- LeBaron V, Lingler J. Challenges and Opportunities in Designing and Deploying Remote Health Monitoring Technology for Older Adults With Cancer. Innovation in Aging 2022;6(6) View
- LeBaron V, Boukhechba M, Edwards J, Flickinger T, Ling D, Barnes L. Exploring the Use of Wearable Sensors and Natural Language Processing Technology to Improve Patient-Clinician Communication: Protocol for a Feasibility Study. JMIR Research Protocols 2022;11(5):e37975 View
- Schuler T, King C, Matsveru T, Back M, Clark K, Chin D, Lilian R, Gallego B, Coiera E, Currow D. Wearable-Triggered Ecological Momentary Assessments Are Feasible in People With Advanced Cancer and Their Family Caregivers: Feasibility Study from an Outpatient Palliative Care Clinic at a Cancer Center. Journal of Palliative Medicine 2023;26(7):980 View
- LeBaron V, Homdee N, Ogunjirin E, Patel N, Blackhall L, Lach J. Describing and visualizing the patient and caregiver experience of cancer pain in the home context using ecological momentary assessments. DIGITAL HEALTH 2023;9 View