Published on in Vol 6, No 2 (2022): February
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28959, first published .
- Ford K, Bellis M, Judd N, Griffith N, Hughes K. The use of mobile phone applications to enhance personal safety from interpersonal violence – an overview of available smartphone applications in the United Kingdom. BMC Public Health 2022;22(1) View
- Ranney M, Stettenbauer E, Delgado M, Yao K, Orchowski L. Uses of mHealth in Injury Prevention and Control: a Critical Review. Current Epidemiology Reports 2022;9(4):273 View
- Saboury Yazdy N, Talaei A, Ebrahimi M, Ghofrani Ivari A, Pouriran M, Faridhosseini F, Mohaddes Ardabili H. “Be my Voice” to break social stigma against domestic violence: The underestimated role of smartphone applications in protecting victims in developing countries. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2022;13 View
- Sumra M, Asghar S, Khan K, Fernández-Luna J, Huete J, Bueno-Cavanillas A. Smartphone Apps for Domestic Violence Prevention: A Systematic Review. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(7):5246 View
- Malta M, da Silva A, da Silva C, LeGrand S, Seixas M, Benevides B, Kalume C, Whetten K. Addressing discrimination and violence against Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) persons from Brazil: a mobile health intervention. BMC Public Health 2023;23(1) View
- Batastini A, Hoyt A, Horton J, Young B. The History and Future of Correctional Psychology. View