Published on in Vol 5, No 11 (2021): November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28344, first published .
- Murataj N, Syla B, Krasniqi Y, Bahtiri S, Bekaj D, Beqiri P, Hoxha I. Migration Intent of Health Care Workers during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Kosovo. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2022;19(17):11122 View
- Mohamadian H, faraji A, Ghorrabi A, Ghobadi-Dashdebi K, Salahshouri A. The COVID-19 pandemic: knowledge, attitudes and practices of coronavirus (COVID-19) among patients with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition 2023;42(1) View
- Roy D, Shuvo S, Hossain M, Riazuddin M, Mazumdar S, Mondal B, Zahid M, Farooqui M. Knowledge, attitudes, practices, and its associated factors toward COVID-19 pandemic among Bangladeshi older adults. PLOS ONE 2022;17(12):e0275065 View
- Hitch G, Zaman S. COVID-19 pandemic experiences of students from BAME and White ethnic groups pursuing higher education in the UK: A qualitative comparative exploration. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2023;13 View
- Moukhyer M, Mahfouz M, Habibullah M, Abuhadi N, Khamjan N, Madkhali A, Hakamy A, Hamali H, Hoque M, Lohani M, Mukhayer A. Evaluation of the Knowledge, Attitudes, and Resulting Behavior Changes in Response to COVID-19 Among Students at the College of Applied Medical Sciences (CAMS), Jazan University, Saudi Arabia. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare 2023;Volume 16:1075 View
- Chand K, Butt M, Tahir H. Parental Attitude, Knowledge, and Practices Regarding the Usage of Antibiotics for Upper Respiratory Tract Infections in Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Cureus 2023 View