Published on in Vol 4, No 11 (2020): November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/24169, first published .
- Althumiri N, Basyouni M, AlMousa N, AlJuwaysim M, Alhamdan A, Al-Qahtani F, BinDhim N, Alqahtani S. Exploring Weight Stigma in Saudi Arabia: A Nationwide Cross-Sectional Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2021;18(17):9141 View
- Khodari B, Shami M, Shajry R, Shami J, Names A, Alamer A, Moafa A, Hakami R, Almuhaysin G, Alqassim A. The Relationship Between Weight Self-Stigma and Quality of Life Among Youth in the Jazan Region, Saudi Arabia. Cureus 2021 View
- Almutairi B, Alsaygh K, Altamimi M, Alshammari A, Alsomali A, Alanazi S, Alzahrani S, Alsaad A, Zacharakis G. Internalized Weight Stigma: Prevalence and Association With Psychiatric Disorder Among Overweight and Obese Individuals. Cureus 2021 View
- Mahfoud D, Fekih-Romdhane F, Abou Zeid J, Rustom L, Mouez C, Haddad G, Hallit S. Functionality appreciation is inversely associated with positive psychotic symptoms in overweight/obese patients with schizophrenia. BMC Psychiatry 2023;23(1) View
- Aladel A, Dakhakhni B, Almuhtadi Y, Alsheweir A, Aljammaz S. Effect of Weight Self-Stigma on Quality of Life and Dietary Habits among Adult Students in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Healthcare 2023;11(12):1754 View