Published on in Vol 3 , No 2 (2019) :Apr-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/11242, first published .
- Okumu M, Logie C, Ansong D, Mwima S, Hakiza R, Newman P. Exploring the Protective Value of Using Sexting for Condom Negotiation on Condom use Determinants and Practices Among Forcibly Displaced Adolescents in the Slums of Kampala, Uganda. AIDS and Behavior 2022;26(11):3538 View
- Bru Garcia S, Chałupnik M, Irving K, Haselgrove M. Increasing Condom Use and STI Testing: Creating a Behaviourally Informed Sexual Healthcare Campaign Using the COM-B Model of Behaviour Change. Behavioral Sciences 2022;12(4):108 View
- Okumu M, Logie C, Ansong D, Mwima S, Hakiza R, Newman P. Support for Texting-Based Condom Negotiation Among Forcibly Displaced Adolescents in the Slums of Kampala, Uganda: Cross-sectional Validation of the Condom Use Negotiated Experiences Through Technology Scale. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance 2022;8(4):e27792 View
- Newby K, Kwah K, Schumacher L, Crutzen R, Bailey J, Jackson L, Bremner S. An Intervention to Increase Condom Use Among Users of STI Self-Sampling Websites (Wrapped): Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Feasibility Trial (Preprint). JMIR Research Protocols 2022 View
- . Nursing and Health Interventions. View