Published on in Vol 6, No 6 (2022): June
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/32419, first published .
- O’Donnell L, Brydon D, González-Prendes A. Technological Advances in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Clinical Practice: Challenges in an Evolving Field. American Journal of Psychotherapy 2022;75(4):186 View
- Akram B. Status of Teletherapy in Post COVID-19 Era. Journal of Professional & Applied Psychology 2022;3(4):400 View
- Wathen C, Andrade Vargas E. Applying the 10 Principles of Anti-Oppression to Online Psychoeducational Groups: Steps to Intentional Changes in Emerging Technologies. The Journal for Specialists in Group Work 2023;48(2):172 View
- Tajan N, Devès M, Potier R. Tele-psychotherapy during the COVID-19 pandemic: a mini-review. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2023;14 View
- Bradford A, Johnson L, Anderson S, Banford-Witting A, Hunt Q, Miller R, Bean R. Call me maybe? In-person vs. teletherapy outcomes among married couples. Psychotherapy Research 2023:1 View