Published on in Vol 6, No 5 (2022): May
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/30900, first published .
- Karakose T, Yıldırım B, Tülübaş T, Kardas A. A comprehensive review on emerging trends in the dynamic evolution of digital addiction and depression. Frontiers in Psychology 2023;14 View
- Steinsbekk S, Nesi J, Wichstrøm L. Social media behaviors and symptoms of anxiety and depression. A four-wave cohort study from age 10–16 years.. Computers in Human Behavior 2023;147:107859 View
- Myruski S, Pérez‐Edgar K, Buss K. Adolescent coping and social media use moderated anxiety change during the COVID‐19 pandemic. Journal of Adolescence 2023 View
- Gentzler A, Hughes J, Johnston M, Alderson J. Which social media platforms matter and for whom? Examining moderators of links between adolescents' social media use and depressive symptoms. Journal of Adolescence 2023 View
- Gordon J, Whitfield D, Mammadli T, Escobar-Viera C. Social Support–Seeking Strategies on Social Media at the Intersection of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Identity, Race, and Ethnicity: Insights for Intervention From a Qualitative Study. JMIR Formative Research 2023;7:e51702 View