Published on in Vol 5 , No 9 (2021) :September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/24624, first published .
- Nishat J, Shovo T, Ahammed B, Islam M, Rahman M, Hossain M. Mental health status of early married girls during the COVID-19 pandemic: A study in the southwestern region of Bangladesh. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2023;13 View
- Thiel F, Büechl V, Rehberg F, Mojahed A, Daniels J, Schellong J, Garthus-Niegel S. Changes in Prevalence and Severity of Domestic Violence During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Systematic Review. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2022;13 View
- Jahid A. Unsafe at home: the increased trend of domestic violence during the COVID-19 pandemic in Bangladesh. The Journal of Adult Protection 2022;24(1):15 View
- Abujilban S, AbuAbed A, Mrayan L, Nashwan A, Al‐Modallal H, Damra J, Alrousan D, Hamaideh S. Pregnant Women's experiences with intimate partner violence one year after the COVID ‐19 pandemic in Jordan. Nursing Open 2023 View
- Hasan M, Zannat Z, Shoib S. Violence against women (VAW) in Bangladesh and its mental health repercussions. Journal of Affective Disorders Reports 2022;9:100369 View