Published on in Vol 5 , No 10 (2021) :October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28136, first published .
- Gelgoot E, Kruglova K, Chan P, Lo K, Rosberger Z, Chown P, Kazdan J, O’Connell S, Zelkowitz P. Evaluation of a Mobile Health App Offering Fertility Information to Male Patients With Cancer: Usability Study. JMIR Cancer 2022;8(2):e33594 View
- Shahamabadi M, Farajkhoda T, Mahmoodabadi H. Online versus face-to-face metacognitive educational counseling program on anxiety and meta-worry in women with a history of miscarriage: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Education and Health Promotion 2022;11(1):264 View
- Toh S, Tan J, Kosasih F, Sündermann O. Efficacy of the Mental Health App Intellect to Reduce Stress: Randomized Controlled Trial With a 1-Month Follow-up. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(12):e40723 View
- Miner S, Gelgoot E, Lahuec A, Wunderlich S, Safo D, Brochu F, Dawadi S, Robins S, Bernadette S, O’Connell L, Chan P, Ells C, Holzer H, Lo K, Mahutte N, Ouhilal S, Rosberger Z, Tulandi T, Zelkowitz P. “Who needs an app? Fertility patients’ use of a novel mobile health app”. DIGITAL HEALTH 2022;8:205520762211022 View
- Asazawa K, Jitsuzaki M, Mori A, Ichikawa T. Effectiveness of a web‐based partnership support program for preventing decline in the quality of life of male patients undergoing infertility treatment: A quasi‐experimental study. Japan Journal of Nursing Science 2023 View
- Hamidzadeh A, Salehin S, Naseri Boori Abadi T, Chaman R, Mogharabian N, Keramat A. The effect of e-health interventions on meeting the needs of individuals with infertility: a narrative review. Middle East Fertility Society Journal 2023;28(1) View