Published on in Vol 5 , No 1 (2021) :January
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/22319, first published .
- Zanotto B, Beck da Silva Etges A, dal Bosco A, Cortes E, Ruschel R, De Souza A, Andrade C, Viegas F, Canuto S, Luiz W, Ouriques Martins S, Vieira R, Polanczyk C, André Gonçalves M. Stroke Outcome Measurements From Electronic Medical Records: Cross-sectional Study on the Effectiveness of Neural and Nonneural Classifiers. JMIR Medical Informatics 2021;9(11):e29120 View
- Alkhaldi A. Digital Exclusion During the COVID-19 Pandemic. International Journal of Electronic Government Research 2022;18(1):1 View
- Hammar T, Mzil L, Eiermann B. Discrepancies in patients' medication lists from pharmacies in Sweden: an interview study before the implementation of the Swedish National Medication List. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy 2023;45(1):88 View
- Patel S, Slee A, Avery A, Sheikh A. Realising the potential of shared digital medication records. BMJ 2023:o3068 View
- Campbell C, Morris C, McBain L. Electronic transmission of prescriptions in primary care: transformation, timing and teamwork. Journal of Primary Health Care 2021;13(4):340 View
- Bergman F, Hammar T. Healthcare professionals’ perceptions of a web-based application for using the new National Medication List in Sweden. DIGITAL HEALTH 2023;9:205520762311719 View