Published on in Vol 4, No 9 (2020): September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/15625, first published .
- Engdahl P, Svedberg P, Bejerholm U. Acceptability of a digital return-to-work intervention for common mental disorders: a qualitative study on service user perspectives. BMC Psychiatry 2021;21(1) View
- Engdahl P, Svedberg P, Lexén A, Tjörnstrand C, Strid C, Bejerholm U. Co-design Process of a Digital Return-to-Work Solution for People With Common Mental Disorders: Stakeholder Perception Study. JMIR Formative Research 2023;7:e39422 View
- Bernard R, Toppo C, Raggi A, de Mul M, de Miquel C, Pugliese M, van der Feltz-Cornelis C, Ortiz-Tallo A, Salvador-Carulla L, Lukersmith S, Hakkaart-van Roijen L, Merecz-Kot D, Staszewska K, Sabariego C. Strategies for Implementing Occupational eMental Health Interventions: Scoping Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(6):e34479 View
- Nordling P, Jakobsson A, Hensing G. The Capacity Note: a communication facilitator in the sick leave process of patients with common mental disorders – a qualitative study of user perceptions. BMJ Open 2022;12(4):e054436 View
- Varela-Mato V, Blake H, Yarker J, Godfree K, Daly G, Hassard J, Meyer C, Kershaw C, Marwaha S, Newman K, Russell S, Thomson L, Munir F. Using intervention mapping to develop evidence-based toolkits that support workers on long-term sick leave and their managers. BMC Health Services Research 2023;23(1) View