Published on in Vol 4 , No 7 (2020) :July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/14161, first published .
- LeBaron V, Bennett R, Alam R, Blackhall L, Gordon K, Hayes J, Homdee N, Jones R, Martinez Y, Ogunjirin E, Thomas T, Lach J. Understanding the Experience of Cancer Pain From the Perspective of Patients and Family Caregivers to Inform Design of an In-Home Smart Health System: Multimethod Approach. JMIR Formative Research 2020;4(8):e20836 View
- Wooldridge J, Soriano E, Harris D, Afari N. Feasibility and Acceptability of Ecological Momentary Assessment of Psychosocial Factors and Self-Management Behaviors Among Veterans With Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes Spectrum 2022;35(1):76 View
- Sheng R, Hu J, Liu X, Xu W. Longitudinal relationships between insecure attachment and romantic relationship quality and stability in emerging adults: the mediating role of perceived conflict in daily life. Current Psychology 2022 View
- Langer S, Romano J, Keefe F, Baucom D, Strauman T, Syrjala K, Bolger N, Burns J, Bricker J, Todd M, Baucom B, Fischer M, Ghosh N, Gralow J, Shankaran V, Zafar S, Westbrook K, Leo K, Ramos K, Weber D, Porter L. Couple Communication in Cancer: Protocol for a Multi-Method Examination. Frontiers in Psychology 2022;12 View
- Yerushalmi M, Sixsmith A, Pollock Star A, King D, O'Rourke N. Ecological Momentary Assessment of Bipolar Disorder Symptoms and Partner Affect: Longitudinal Pilot Study. JMIR Formative Research 2021;5(9):e30472 View