Published on in Vol 4 , No 6 (2020) :June
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/14550, first published .
- LeBaron V, Bennett R, Alam R, Blackhall L, Gordon K, Hayes J, Homdee N, Jones R, Martinez Y, Ogunjirin E, Thomas T, Lach J. Understanding the Experience of Cancer Pain From the Perspective of Patients and Family Caregivers to Inform Design of an In-Home Smart Health System: Multimethod Approach. JMIR Formative Research 2020;4(8):e20836 View
- Siemer L, Brusse-Keizer M, Postel M, Ben Allouch S, Sanderman R, Pieterse M. Adherence to Blended or Face-to-Face Smoking Cessation Treatment and Predictors of Adherence: Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2020;22(7):e17207 View
- Mahoney M, Park E, Schlienz N, Duerr C, Hawk L. Transitioning to Remote Clinic Visits in a Smoking Cessation Trial During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Mixed Methods Evaluation. JMIR Formative Research 2021;5(4):e25541 View
- Yang M, Duan Y, Liang W, Peiris D, Baker J. Effects of Face-to-Face and eHealth Blended Interventions on Physical Activity, Diet, and Weight-Related Outcomes among Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(2):1560 View
- Lee J, Kim E, Kim H, Lee D. Factors influencing the successful connection of deliberate self-injury patients to community-based mental health centers. Asian Journal of Psychiatry 2022;72:103088 View
- Bielinski L, Bur O, Wälchli G, Suter J, Walsh N, Kley M, Krieger T, Berger T. Two sides of the same coin? Patient and therapist experiences with a transdiagnostic blended intervention focusing on emotion regulation. Internet Interventions 2022;30:100586 View