Published on in Vol 3, No 1 (2019): Jan-Mar
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12489, first published .
- Holopainen J, Mattila O, Pöyry E, Parvinen P. Applying design science research methodology in the development of virtual reality forest management services. Forest Policy and Economics 2020;116:102190 View
- Sunjaya A, Sengupta A, Martin A, Di Tanna G, Jenkins C. Efficacy of self-management mobile applications for patients with breathlessness: Systematic review and quality assessment of publicly available applications. Respiratory Medicine 2022;201:106947 View
- Kong D, Wang Y, Sun K. Design of Care Decision Support System Based on Home-Based Behavior of Elderly: A Design Science Study. SAGE Open 2022;12(1):215824402210866 View
- Schrijver J, Lenferink A, Brusse-Keizer M, Zwerink M, van der Valk P, van der Palen J, Effing T. Self-management interventions for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022;2023(3) View
- Alharbey R. Integrative adoption model for personal health records: A structural equation modeling approach. International Journal of ADVANCED AND APPLIED SCIENCES 2022;9(1):117 View
- Bahadori M, Sami R, Abolhassani S, Atashi V. Comparing the effects of smartphone-based and face-to-face pulmonary rehabilitation education on caregiver burden and quality of life among the family caregivers of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a randomized controlled field trial. Trials 2023;24(1) View