Search Articles

View query in Help articles search

Search Results (1 to 10 of 48 Results)

Download search results: END BibTex RIS


Quantification of Airborne Resistant Organisms With Temporal and Spatial Diversity in Bangladesh: Protocol for a Cross-Sectional Study

Quantification of Airborne Resistant Organisms With Temporal and Spatial Diversity in Bangladesh: Protocol for a Cross-Sectional Study

In this exploratory study, we have estimated 5% probability and 95% confidence, which requires a sample size of 59, as per the formula for sample size calculation of pilot studies published by Rik Crutzen et al [44].

Muhammad Asaduzzaman, Muhammed Iqbal Hossain, Sumita Rani Saha, Md Rayhanul Islam, Niyaz Ahmed, Mohammad Aminul Islam

JMIR Res Protoc 2019;8(12):e14574